VISITOR MAP

Total Pageviews

STAT COUNTER. yeah, your being counted. consider yourself lucky! lol

-------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

NEWS - HANGOVER 2 MONKEY IS "HOLLYWOOD TROLLOP"

Hangover 2 monkey is a “Hollywood trollop"

***

Posted by hearworld 26 July 2011 16:40 

While this isn’t actually a story about a celebrity, it is story about a celebrity monkey. Plus, it made us laugh so we thought we’d share…
Anyway, you know the cute monkey from The Hangover 2? Apparently not only does she get around a bit, but she’s a bit of a diva, too. Current co-star and King Of Queens actor Kevin James tells Digital Spy,
“Her name is Crystal and she's a bit of a Hollywood trollop right now. She's kind of in a lot of movies, but she's doing well. By the way, I'm thinking of becoming her agent. I'd like to quit my job acting and just get jobs for her. She's got a little bit more demanding, she won't go onto set unless I'm there already. She has to wait for me, I get there and then she'll leave her trailer. I can't make direct eye contact with her and she can pee on me whenever she wants."
We could be going a bit soft in our old age, but the thought of a diva monkey really makes us chuckle.
Crystal has already appeared in the Night At The Museum movies and will be seen next in Zookeeper with Kevin James and the new Cameron Crowe flick We Bought A Zoo, so she’s one to watch.

No comments: