VISITOR MAP

Total Pageviews

STAT COUNTER. yeah, your being counted. consider yourself lucky! lol

-------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I FIANLLY GOT A HIT, MY AUNT POSTED A COMMENT--THANKS LYNN!!!

i already attempted to post this once, and the dern thing went flippy on me, so let me try to remember what i said again.

i was about to give up hope on ANYONE actually reading let alone, argreeing to sign up for an account on this site, 
since the only person that has was craig, so far.

i was almost resolutioned to having an open blog sitting on my webpage for anyone to have access too, simply because 
i feel what i have to say..to me anyway, is in fact..important.

then, tonight, my aunt actually read AND left a comment. so i know the word has gotten out.
thats a relief. 

THANK YOU AUNT LYNN! you have no idea how much it means to me that you chose to do so.
now, you can have an up-date, synopsis of the events in MY life.

i have also set up 2 other blogs: 
one for weightloss --talking about my struggles and various routs to loosing the weight.
and one for the family--which will discuss FAMILY events of us all, or simply events with craig and myself.

so, anyone i sent an invite too, should have gotten 3.

cant read any of them without agreeing to an account.
and thats thru google. everybody googles now-a-days dont they?

MICHELLE 

No comments: